Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

MagNeoBio Award

We got the MagNeoBio award!! Click below to find out more.
 
 
W
 
 
We were nominated by Carli!!
 
1. AG catalog or AG magazine?
Kitty: Magazine
Puppy: Catalog
2. What doll do you want next?
Kitty: MAG or Rebecca
Puppy: Isabelle
3. Barbie, or Ever After High?
Kitty: I kind of like Ever After High more than Barbies.
Puppy: Barbie
4. Would you rather go to a really
flowery public park, and take pics of your dolls, or stay on your property?
Kitty: Property because then there isn't other people there you don't know, but I would like the park sometimes.
Puppy: Park.
5. Caroline, or Isabelle?
Kitty: Caroline.
Puppy: Caroline!!!
6. Have you ever regretted getting something from AG?
Kitty: Yes, it was the bath tub towel set robe thing. I never found out how to use the hat and the shoes keep falling off. We never really use it.
Puppy: NO!!
7. Do all your friends know that you have AG dolls?
Kitty:  No.
Puppy: Yes.
8. Favorite AGYouTuber?
Kitty: Baselmentos (did I spell it right?)
Puppy: I don't know.
9. Converse or Uggs?
Kitty: Converse
Puppy: Uggs.
10. Dogs or cats?
Kitty: Dogs (I know, I know, my name is Kitty.)
Puppy: Pretty obvious, dogs!!
 
Who we nominate:
 
 
Carrot And Claire
AGDTime
Fun with AG Fan
Pretty Lilly
 
 
Our Questions:
 
 
1. What is your favorite doll accessory?
2. Have you ever made a AG video?
3. Favorite doll?
4. Favorite color?
5. What color socks are you wearing right now?
6. Do you wear earrings?
7. Is American Girl your favorite shop?
8. Do you own any other doll than AG?
9. Favorite Year Doll?
10. Do you have a MAG?
 
 
DP News:
 
Like our new format? (The Read More Button) We will probably post more each day now.  Poll coming soon.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! You can see my answers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy