Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Room Tour: Marie-Grace & Julie

I am having some technical difficulties. The  get well soon card post will not be up on the blog till Saturday.

First is Marie-Grace. Here she is in her bedroom.


Here is her bed. I made the mattress, blanket, and the three pillows with some help. The daisy pillow is the first thing I ever sewed, and I didn't have an American Girl when I made it. The bed is hand made with Peace Sign Wall Stickers on the base.



The little shelf next to her bed is really my dresser. And her room is on top of the doll's dresser! (dresser is handmade). She has nail polish, Sea Shell, Phone (eraser I bought at a book fair), A journal (can be bought at Dollar Tree in a pack of three), and a  Meet Marie-Grace Book (craft coming soon).



And her slippers are by her bed. (slippers are from the Retired Emily's Robe Set in the Molly collection)


Next is Julie's room.


Here is nutmeg.


 Julie's Slippers that came with Julie's PJs.



Here is her bed (Julie's Bed).


This purple back drop is really my curtain!


Her purse from Julie's Accessories.


Lots of stuff here! Her lunchbox, phone, bouncy ball, Julie's Sound Accessories, Journal, and a mini AG magazine. (Can be found in the 2013 winter special magazine)

Is your doll's room similar to mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy