Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Friday, January 03, 2014

The Dance Competition




This photo story is based on American Girl of the Year Isabelle. The whole story is not based on Isabelle.







 
 
"Isabelle! Hurry up! You'll be late for dance practice!" Isabelle's Mom yelled.
 
"Coming, I just got to find my bag!" Isabelle yelled back.

 
"Here it is, right next to my costume." Isabelle said.

 
"Got to bring my phone!" Isabelle smiled.

 
Now I am ready!

 
Water and a banana, a great healthy snack.

 
Hi coconut! I'll play with you later!

 
"Oh, its you." Josie snickered.

 
"I didn't think you would come"

 
"All dancers in the studio!" Mrs. Kaye said.

 
"Lets go girls!"

 
"You heard her, only dancers can come in, not you!" Josie smiled.

 
"To bad your not as good as me!" Josie said.

 
" Whatever"
 

 
Lets get stretching!

 
 
Lets see your routines.

 
Isabelle did a spin, leap and a twist.

 
Great, Josie your turn.

 
Josie did 2 leaps and a spin.

 
Awesome. Lets see your splits.







 
Break Time!

 
Isabelle sat down.

 
Look, you should quit dancing. You are the worst, you will never win the performance tonight! Josie said.

 
Maybe she's right.

 
Isabelle wait. Mrs. Kaye said.

 
You shouldn't quit dance, give it one more try. Mrs. Kaye said.

 
Ok
 
 
See you tonight!
 
 
 
 
 
Later that night
 
 

 
I got to get ready.
 

 
Here is my costume.

 
Good luck to both of you!

 
First up, Josie!


 
Next, Isabelle!


 
You both did great!

 

 
All dancers on the stage please.

 
The winner is...................

 
ISABELLE!!!!!!!!!

 
Congrats! Mrs. Kaye smiled.

 
"What!!!! I should win!!!!!!" Josie yelled.

 
The End.
 
Have you ever been to a dance competition?
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! You should do more. I do dance, but I only do recitals.
    BTW, You're a Superstar Site! http://carrotandclaire.blogspot.com/2014/01/superstar-sites-for-january.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy