Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Sunday, May 04, 2014

American Girl Trademarks.

Kitty & Puppy here with some major news about AG Trademarks.
 
 
 
 
First, is the new rumor that Historical Characters will be called Beforever. Here is a picture from TradeMarkia, a site that I used for this post. Beforever was granted as an official trademark of AG!! What do you think?  Yesterday, I looked up American Girl and the four trademarks that came up, they all said abandoned. But now, they are fixed.
 
 
 
Here is official packaging from agoverseasfan. I was also told that a Chinese Seller leaked this photo all over the web.
 
 

 
This is Grace Thomas, a probably new AG. Probably a "Beforever" or GOTY. Puppy and I both agreed we are still calling them Historical Characters.



 
Here is three trademarks made by AG.
What to you think? Puppy and I are not happy about this.




2 comments:

  1. So cool! I posted my thoughts if you wanna see.....

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I hope the have that doll she is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy