Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Julie's Soccer Tryouts Part One

Julie Here! (With Kitty's help, of course!) I had soccer tryouts at InnerStar Center today! ISC is where all activities are held for AGs and other dolls.  This will kinda be like a diary entry.
 
 
Tuesday, May 6th, (Yesterday Afternoon)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soccer Tryouts today!

 
What should I wear? What should I wear???? Wow, so not like me! I just wear the first thing I see!

 
Ok, American Girl Place T-Shirt, Red Shorts, Socks and Red Tennis Shoes will work! I also grabbed the ball. I know it's now a real soccer ball, but it'll do!
 

 
Got to brush my hair!

 
I did something I call sporty half-back. I'll ask Kitty if she can post a How-To Hairstyle about it.

 
Water and a banana for a snack! Yum! Athletes got to eat healthy!

 
"Bye Mom! Pick me up at 4:00!" I called to Kitty (My Mom)

 
I decided to kick the ball around a little while I waited for the coach.

 
"Hustle! Hustle! Come on everyone, I want to get started! Come here, sit down, take off sunglasses and put your bags on the sideline! I am Coach Jill!" said Coach Jill.

 
So, I sat down, took of my sunglasses and put my bag on the sidelines. I follow directions very well.

 
"Pass me the ball, girl in the AGP shirt. What's your name?" Coach Jill asked me as I passed her the ball.

 
"I'm Julie Albright, ready to play my best on your team, coach!" I said proudly.

 
"Don't be so sure you'll be on my team, Albright." Coach Jill told me.

 
I stood up and got ready for the Tryouts to start.

 
"I'll be the goalie," Coach Jill yelled, "Albright, I want you to try and shoot and me. Defense, get ready!"

 
As I neared the goal, I zig-zagged through the defense. I got ready to kick and................................................................................
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Part 2 will come soon!

 
It was so windy outside, I kept falling over! See that one of Coach Jill when she said Don't be so sure you'll be on my team? She fell over to!
 
P.S. This was the first outdoor photo shoot of the year! :P
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy