Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Magic Book Part 1

Kitty here! I decided to make a Paper Doll Blog. It's called Paper Doll Fashions. I haven't posted on it yet, but be sure to keep checking it out because I won't tell you on here if I started! Puppy might do Throwback Thursday tomorrow maybe. She doesn't know for sure. This week is going to be packed with photo stories because Puppy and I will be gone from June 6 to June 14 and might not post until June 16. When we get back, we might have a few photos of Puppy's Lalaloopsy, Spot Splatter Splash! Throwback Thursday tomorrow is Retired Marie-Grace items so send photos to oaktreeforests@gmail.com! Ok, can we get started? Oh, and, Sorry for darker images! I had the lights off and I didn't think it'll be that dark! Also, one photo has a very, unprofessional, edit to it. I had to block out my wall!
 
 
I'm so bored!

 
Kit: Hey, Saige? Want to read this cool book I bought?
Saige: Sure, Kit-Kat.
Kit: Rememebr, Spicey, it's a magic book, so be careful!
 
(Spicey is a nick name for Saige. Saige is a kind of spice)

 
Yeah, yeah Kit.

 
This book is so boring! I think I'll take a nap. (Falls asleep on the book)
 

 
Where am I?

 
Hello?

 
Caroline: Saige! I am Queen Caroline! Welcome to the Lost Place! Wear this necklace, you'll be safe!

 
Thanks! Where in the world are my shoes! What am I wearing!

 
(Caroline puts the necklace on Saige and wasn't listening to her complaining about her dressing.)

 
Saige: Thank you.

 
Caroline: Come this way, we are taking you to the Dwarf's Inn.

 
Marie-Grace: My queen, welcome to the dwarfs inn! Sally, take her to the deluxe suite!

 
Sally: Free button?
Queen: No, thanks.
Sally: Right this way!

 
Sally: Here you are, madam.

 
Marie-Grace: Free button, young one?
 
(See the dark square? My unprofessional edit!)

 
Thanks!

 
Marie-Grace: Oh, my! Look at your disgraceful dressing! Sal, look at this!
 

Sally: I cant look!
Marie-Grace: Take this and change!  How dare you wear such a... a.. I have no words!


 
(Marie-Grace passed a maids dress and white shoes to Saige.)
 
 
 
Marie-Grace: Sal, show her to her room!
 
 

That's the end! I had the photos done probably in the beginning of March!
 
Bye-z!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hmm... interesting... Can't wait for part two! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy