Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beforever Farewells

Kitty here, whose in a bad mood with Beforever!
 
I got two Facebook posts that Ag posted for you. Lets check them out.
 
 
 
 
 
In this new video, look back at how American Girl brings history to life-and look forward to something special coming this fall! #beforever http://bit.ly/1jjr1Ky
 
When you click the link, you can see the video on YouTube. You know what Puppy says about all this? She says:
 "Beforever sounds like a plastic doll that's sold at Target."
I disagree.

 
Soon we'll say farewell to Marie-Grace, Cecile, Ruthie and Ivy: http://bit.ly/1nkMb9w
 
This link takes you to the AG website. I didn't give the whole thing because the rest just says you better finish your collection and:
 
This fall, the rest of the Historical Characters become BeForever.
 
So, I'm guessing Beforever won't have best friend collections? The bad thing is, my friend wants to get Marie-Grace for Christmas this year, but she retires in the fall!
 
Free write in the comments! That means:
*You get to comment what ever you wish to say about BEFOREVER
*You may put blog websites
*Still no foul language
*All comments will be published unless foul language is written.
 
SO, really I'm just saying you can comment what ever you want unless there's foul language. I'll even join in, maybe Puppy to.



2 comments:

  1. Do you like Be forever then? Because you said that you disagree with Puppy. (I'm not being mean, just curious)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't like beforever, but I don't think it sounds like a plastic doll sold at target.

      -Kitty

      Delete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy