Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Emily's Outfit

Ok, I think I am done doing the blog design!!! When I was looking through my pages, I saw that American Girl Choice Awards Page (When it was up) had 190 views!! Doll of the Month has like 136 views. Wow!!! Anyways, Tomorrow is the last day to enter the quote contest, and then we will start Vote My Quote!! Please, tell your friends about it!!!

Now, I have MAJOR GREAT FANTASTIC AWESOME NEWS!!!!

Puppy decided to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Well, she was tired of posting about just American Girl. Now that she saw I am starting to post about other dolls too, she wants to come back!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!


 Now, for Emily's Outfit!!

Here is the full view of it. I love it!!!


From the top.


This outfit includes:

-Kit's Bow from her Holiday Dress
-Homemade Tank top
-Saige's Sweater from her Sweater Outfit
-AG Jeans
-Saige's Boots from her Party Dress


What's your favorite part?????

Here's a few notes:


~Last day to enter Quote Contest is Tomorrow, Thursday.
~Throwback Thursday theme is Ruthie. I had a few questions so I'll answer them right now.

--It has to be Ruthie. Not Kit--

--Doesn't have to be retired--

--You send in one photo of something from Ruthie's collection (doll, outfits, accessories, furniture) to oaktreeforests@gmail.com--

--You put Throwback Thursday as the subject--

--Tell me what you took the photo of (Name) and anything else (Like your favorite part or why you like it)--

Any more questions I will answer in comments.



2 comments:

  1. I love Emily's Outfit. Glad Puppy is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Puppy is also glad to be back. She'll be posting Throwback Thursday!!!

      -Kitty

      Delete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy