Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Lalaloopsy Mini~Dorothy's Day

Hi! Sorry this is late!! I totally forgot to post!! How? Well, I slept in till 8:00 and then I had to go do a bunch of errands, then Puppy and I played a bored game called Life. She won.

I'm working on a new blog design!!! I decided to do a random text color every post, this blog is about random stuff about dolls!! I also decided to post about different dolls than AG, since this is the blog for every doll. I'll post about:
 
-American Girl
-Barbie
-Lalaloopsy
-Ever After High
-Paper Dolls
 
 

That is all the dolls I own right now. So, here's the first non AG related photo story!!
 
 
Hi! My name is Dorothy and this is my dog, Toto. I was just about to go on a picnic. Want to come?

 
Here we are! I love picnics! So does Toto, right Toto?

 
Woof!

 
In my picnic basket I have......
 

 
A sandwich and apple juice! Here's your half, Toto.

 
Lunch was good. Let's take a walk back to the house!

 
Dorothy: Hi Scarecrow! (That's what I named her.)
Scarecrow: Hiya! Y'all want to swing?
Dorothy: Sure!

 
~They swing until dusk~
 
Dorothy: That was fun! Bye, Scarecrow, it's time we go to bed.
Scarecrow: Bye, it's time for me to hit the hay too.
 

 
Come on Toto, we'll come back tomorrow.

 
Well, that was my day. Now I'm going to read Bedtime Stories to Toto. See you next time!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So, how did you like it? Scarecrow is my favorite Mini Lalaloopsy I own. I love her shoes!!! Do you own any Mini Lalaloopsy? Please comment!!! I also now have 15 followers!!! 10 more and I can start giveaways!!! (25 followers)
 
Bye-z!!!
 
P.S. Puppy said she might do guest posts on DP!!!


 

 


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Oh, her shoes are really cute! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy