Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Journey of a Princess Part 1

Kitty here!!!! Before I do my daily paragraph, the winner of the Quote Contest is..........
 
 
 
Carli!!!
Her quote was:
 
 
Fabulous Photostories!
 

It'll be up soon!!

This is also our 100th post!!! Yay!!!!!

 
Ok, sorry this was late!!! Kinda forgot, sorry again!! Journey of a princess is finally here!!!! The first photo is the movie poster for you to print out for you and your dolls. Puppy will also post a birthday post for Emily and Kanani. Now, on with the show!!!

 
 

 
"What should I paint today? What about a sun set!!!" Juzelle said.

 
Knock knock
 
"Come in!" Juzelle answered to the knocker.

 
"Juzelle, can we talk" Rapunzel asked.

 
"Sure mother, wants on your mind?" Juzelle asked.

 
"It's hard for me to tell you, I don't want you to leave." Rapunzel muttered.
 
"Mother...." Juzelle said.

 
"It's time for you to go on the Journey of a Princess, with one other princess. You will then meet the sorcerer and got your true ability." Rapunzel explained.

 
"Oh, cool!!!" Juzelle happily exclaimed.

 
"You'll do fine, Juzelle." Rapunzel said quietly as Juzelle smiled.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
In Elsa's Castle
~~~~~~~~~~~

 
"What to do, what to do." Thought Elsally.

 
"Elsally, can we talk?" asked Elsa.
 

 
"Sure, mother." Elsally replied.

 
(Elsa explained everything to Elsally about the journey)

 
"Oh, i'll do my best!" Elsally cried.
"I know you will!" Elsa said.

 
"One other princess? Things are gonna get tough." Elsally thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

That's it for part one!!! Part 2 should come Monday!!
Also, do you love Minecraft??? Check out this cool Minecraft blog:
 
 
Bye!!!



2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I know this will be one of my favorite series. Thank you for giving a shout-out to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, can't wait for the next pat! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy