Welcome to Doll Page! We are Kitty and Puppy. Have you entered the quote contest? Your quote can be on our header!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

We're Back & Q&A!!!!

We are finally back!! Vacation went by so fast, but I am happy to  be back home! I missed blogging!! First day back home, and I'm already feeling kinda sick. Well, I have been eating burgers and fries for the past week. I am going to delete all the stopping ins and put comments back on moderation. I trust you girls, I just don't want some one commenting bad stuff.
 
 
We have 9 Google+ followers!! I think when I left I only had 5. We still have 14 blog followers. Lets get that up to 25 and there might be a giveaway!!
 
 
Now, Q&A!!
 
 
AGDTime Asked:
 
What camera do you use?
I use a Canon Camera. I couldn't find the box, so I can't say which one.

What's your favorite color?
Green! And sometimes Blue or Blue-Green.

How many dolls do you have?
We have 8 AG, about 30 (Just guessing!) Barbies, 1 Ever After High, and 12-14 Lalaloopsy Big Dolls, and 30 Mini Lalaloopsy.



The Dazzling Dollies Asked:

What doll(s) do you want next?
I am not planning on getting anymore dolls, but I do want:
MAG Light Skin, Layered Caramel Hair, Blue Eyes (#F1251) and Ever After High Apple White.

Have you ever been to an AGP? If so, how many?
I have, and I went about 4 times to the same one.

Favorite colors?
Blue, Green, and Blue-Green!

Favorite doll (one you don't own)?
I really love the MAG (#F1251), so she would be my favorite. I was going to get her for my birthday and name her CeCe. But I decided to get clothing and accessories instead. Why? Well, I have absolutely no more dolls beds and I just didn't feel like I wanted her right now. If I am able to get another doll soon, I will get her and name her Missy. I am in LOVE with the name Missy!!!

Favorite subject?
Art, but Art was cut from my school so Reading is my other favorite.

Thanks for all the questions!!! Here are a few notes till I sign off:

-I'm deleting Whispers of Stories and Paper Doll Fashions. I only have time to post on one blog, and DP is my favorite!!!

-Journey of a Princess starts soon!!

-I might do another blog make over!! This time I won't shut down DP!!
-Puppy told me that Blogging doesn't seem fun to her anymore. It's not holding any interest. So, she decided to say Good Bye, but she will help me with photo stories. So, In the comments, let's say Good Bye to her.

.

Good Bye Puppy!!!! We'll all miss you!!

 


5 comments:

  1. Bye Puppy! We'll miss you :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions! Aw, that's sad that Puppy is leaving. Bye, we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering our questuons! Bye Puppy :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new background by the way :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I found your blog through AG Fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi girls! Thanks for reading this post. If you want to comment, please follow these simple rules to make this a fun and safe place for all ages:

1. DON'T be afraid to comment! If anyone tries to be rude to your comment, I won't post their comment. If you have any worries about commenting, Contact me on the Questions and Contact page.

2.DON'T be rude to me or others, your comment won't be published.

3. NEVER ever spam!!! This is a spam free zone!!! What's Spam? Spam I when you put down a fake website that could put a virus in your computer or when you say you'll give stuff for something and you don't give anything after they did their part!

4. NO foul language. Not even with the * signs.

5. NO imposters. I have seen a lot of these. It's when you pretend to be someone else and act very badly and blame it on them.

If you break a rule (#1 doesn't count) there will be consequences.

(Rule number 5 goes right to Third Time consequence)

First Time: Warning
Second Time: Banned from commenting for a week.
Third Time: Banned from commenting forever!

If you know anyone who is breaking rules on DP, please let me know right away!

~Kitty & Puppy